Had nice long talk with Leech, Slum& Stace in the afternoon, friends who have been much missed<3 if only Sorn hadn't left early& Siyix could make it. But ohwells we're meeting up again anw(:
I was totally going to be a good girl& go home at the unearthly hr of 12plus until Guess Who came along. My heart fluttered & took off in a sort of ecstatic flight. So, obviously I didn't leave. Slum& I chose a VERY strategic bench to wait for the others. (Haha too bad you had to fall sick today clevernoob. You must be touched that all of us wasted a msg just to send 3 words to you!) Slum's leg's super scary la, just looking at the multiple wounds make me wince. Odac's detrimental to health tsk. But we discovered our shared fondness for bruises, being the masochists that we are. the 4 of us were supposed to go out for lunch but ended up sitting at some corridor to talk. Unhappy stuff really helps to bond pple. Life's ironic. Haha Stace's right, rj shld have a separate campus for guys, except for a common canteen& library:D We did go out in the end, though it took 2x as long as usual since Slum's partially crippled.
Beeping lifts bring out the retarded side of certain retarded ppl. &I mastered the art of short-dist msging with Leech. Actually, we've always been doing it, even in class haha.
Didn't realise how many pple have been worrying about me,& wanting me to study harder among other things. I'm really really sorry, please don't. It's ok(:
I don't have a Shifu anymore... it's Shimoo now:DD Don't know how we're going to survive without him next yr, just a few days& he's so missed alrd): Which's why I can't wait for Wed. All the best for Nats, rj! Looking forward to tmr's trng too, after that Grace's gonna make me study. Thanks dear.
Really, we've never ever been close. When are you going to grasp that?
&why is it so hard to say 3 measly words? Don't want to hurt you but can't take it anymore.
leave me alone
I was totally going to be a good girl& go home at the unearthly hr of 12plus until Guess Who came along. My heart fluttered & took off in a sort of ecstatic flight. So, obviously I didn't leave. Slum& I chose a VERY strategic bench to wait for the others. (Haha too bad you had to fall sick today clevernoob. You must be touched that all of us wasted a msg just to send 3 words to you!) Slum's leg's super scary la, just looking at the multiple wounds make me wince. Odac's detrimental to health tsk. But we discovered our shared fondness for bruises, being the masochists that we are. the 4 of us were supposed to go out for lunch but ended up sitting at some corridor to talk. Unhappy stuff really helps to bond pple. Life's ironic. Haha Stace's right, rj shld have a separate campus for guys, except for a common canteen& library:D We did go out in the end, though it took 2x as long as usual since Slum's partially crippled.
Beeping lifts bring out the retarded side of certain retarded ppl. &I mastered the art of short-dist msging with Leech. Actually, we've always been doing it, even in class haha.
Didn't realise how many pple have been worrying about me,& wanting me to study harder among other things. I'm really really sorry, please don't. It's ok(:
I don't have a Shifu anymore... it's Shimoo now:DD Don't know how we're going to survive without him next yr, just a few days& he's so missed alrd): Which's why I can't wait for Wed. All the best for Nats, rj! Looking forward to tmr's trng too, after that Grace's gonna make me study. Thanks dear.
Really, we've never ever been close. When are you going to grasp that?
&why is it so hard to say 3 measly words? Don't want to hurt you but can't take it anymore.
leave me alone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home